Keith’s Scotch Bonnet Hot Wings
Scotch bonnet hot wings using Keith Lorrens scotch bonnet Pepper sauce! Omg amazing! Must try! Cornstarch and Keith Lorren’s Chicken & Poultry Seasoning is the magical secret for exquisite taste and ultra crispness! This flavor is a gift from Heaven!
- 5 lbs Chicken Wings
- 2 tablespoons Keith Lorren Poultry Seasoning
- 1 oz of Salt
- 0.5 oz black Pepper
- Juice from 1 Lemon
- 3 cups of cornstarch
- Peanut oil
- Keith Lorren’s Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce
- Heat peanut oil to 375 degrees.
- Season oil by adding onions, bayleaves, scotch bonnet peppers, whole cloves, whole allspice, and a teaspoon of lemon oil or slices of lemon.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, Keith Lorren Poultry Seasoning and marinade overnight.
- Toss in cornstarch.
- Remove from cornstarch and place on a rack to air dry for 5 minutes, drop in cornstarch again and shake.
- Fry in oil till very crispy.
- Serve wings on a platter with a drizzle of Keith Lorren’s Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce and a dusting of chopped parsley.