Garlic Mojo Seasoning Paste & Sauce
Use this seasoning paste as a base for cooking latin style foods. you can use it raw or sauteed. Works great for marinading meat, seafood, and cooking with vegetables. This is a great seasoning to store and use everyday. This is similar to the garlic dipping sauce you get from Pollo Tropical and other latin restaurants.
- 2 heads of garlic peeled
- 1 Spanish onion
- 1 chicken bouillion cube or 2 teaspoons of Keith Lorren’s Chicken Bouillon
- 2 teaspoons Keith Lorren's All Purpose Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Keith Lorren’s Seasoned Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar or lemon juice
- Puree all ingredients in a food processor.
- Use as a seasoning in your cooking, marinades, or as a tasty garlic dip.
- Can be used raw or sauteed with oil.